Last updated: 18-06-2019
“The System “: The “hybrid System” software (hereinafter: “the System”).
They also apply to the use of the Website and/or System, whether via the Internet or any communication network, or other means of communication.
These terms shall apply to all Users of the Website and/or the System.
The term User is subject to all the Users and/or readers that are using this Website and/or the System (hereinafter: “The User “).
The Operator respects the privacy of Users of the Internet sites, which it manages and operates, including this Website and/or System.
This privacy notice explains our collection, use, disclosure, retention, and protection of your personal information.
When visiting the Website and/or the System, the Operator will receive information that you voluntarily provide, such as when you apply to join the System’s services or when you subscribe to the Operator’s newsletter then we might collect ‘traffic/session’ information from your device.
Such information will include Personal Information such as your name, email address, telephone number or any other information you provide. Please note that you are not required by law to provide us Personal Information. The Website and/or the System are not directed to children less than 16 years of age and the Operator does not intentionally or knowingly collect Personal Information on such Users.
We may amend this privacy notice at any time by posting the amended version on this site including the effective date of the amended version.
- Personal information provided by you:
Personal Information is information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier, or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
We receive personal information that you provide and submit through our Website and/or System.
When you registered to the Website and/or System, the Operator will process any personal information that you provide such as your name, your company’s name and email address, tax registration number and information about your business, such as the information about your business license.
Some of this personal information, such as a way to identify you, is necessary to enter into to use the System. The provision of all other personal information is voluntary, but may be necessary in order to use the System’s services, such as buying or selling information needed to conclude a transaction.
The personal information you give us when you use our services or register for an account with us are:
Identifying information such as your name, addresses, telephone numbers or email addresses when you register for an account with us.
Selling information you provide during a transaction or other transaction-based content that you generate or that is connected to your account as a result of a transaction you are involved in.
Other content that you generate, or that is connected to your account (such as adding items to your store, adding items to your, creating bundles, and following other bundles of other sellers.
Financial information (such as credit card or bank account numbers) in connection with a transaction, billing and other information used to purchase or send an item, as well as relevant postage information (such as tracking numbers and tracking updates).
Additional information we are required or authorized by applicable national laws to collect and process in order to authenticate or identify you or to verify the information we have collected
- Automatically Collection of personal information:
The Operator automatically logs ‘traffic/session’ data and collect additional activity information.
When you access the Website and/or the System, the Operator’s servers log ‘traffic/session’ information from your device, such as your User agent and the Internet Protocol (IP) address, device ID or unique identifier, device type, ID for advertising.
When you use the Website and/or the System, the Operator will collect information about your activity, for example, your log-in and log-out time, the duration of sessions, web-pages that you have viewed or specific content on web-pages, activity measures and geo-location of your device.
If you contact our customer service, we may record your conversation with us and collect additional information to verify your identity.
We record details of users’ activities on the website and/or system. Information relating to such transactions (including, but not limited to, the types and specifications of the goods, pricing and delivery information, may be collected when transactions are conducted on or facilitated through the website and/r system.
- Third Party’s Services and personal information collected from third parties:
The Website and/or the System include third-party services that are governed by their own privacy policies.
You can find a full overview of all services used on the Website and/or System: https://hybridshipping.com/market-places-list-and-third-partys-services/
The Website and/or the System include links to third-party social media Websites, such as Youtube® Facebook®, Twitter®, LinkedIn®, Google+® and Vimeo®, and associated social media features and scripts, such as the Facebook® “like” button and widgets. These features and scripts collect details such as your IP address, which page you are visiting on the Site, and set a cookie to enable the feature to function properly. Please read the cookie section under this policy to learn more about cookies.
The third party social media Website or our own Website and/or System host the Social media features and widgets. The social media Websites have their own privacy policies. When you use their platforms, features, widgets and other services, you should read their privacy policies to understand their practices.
We also supplement the personal information we collect directly with information collected from third parties and add it to your account information. For example, we collect additional contact information, credit check information, and information from credit bureaus, as allowed by applicable national laws.
- Use of personal information:
The Operator maintains the Website and/or the System, improves and continues developing them, and protects the Website and/or System from misuse and law violations.
The Operator uses personal information that you provide through the Website and/or System for its business’ purposes, such as responding to your inquiries or support requests, for marketing, and to contact you in the course of offering you with any of the Website’s and/or System’s services and newsletter.
The Operator uses the information, including personal information that the Operator and its service providers collect through the Website and/or System to understand Users’ interests and behavior on a pseudonymous, no-name basis in order to be able to deliver content tailored to the Users’ preferences.
As applicable laws require, , the Operator will use personal information to enforce the Operator’s terms, policies and legal agreements, to comply with court orders and warrants, and assist law enforcement agencies, to collect debts, prevent fraud, misappropriation, infringements, identity thefts and any other misuse of the services, and to take any action in any legal dispute and proceeding.
The Operator commits to process personal information solely for the purposes described in this policy.
With your consent, we may use your personal information to:
Provide you with marketing via telephone calls, SMS or text.
Provide you with marketing from third parties.
Customize third party advertising you might see on third party Websites.
Use your precise geo-location to provide location based services.
You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
We may use technologies considered automated decision making or profiling. We will not make automated-decisions about you that would significantly affect you, unless such a decision is necessary as part of a contract we have with you, we have your consent, or we are required by law to use such technology.
- Controlling the way we use your personal information:
You have choices about how we use your personal information to communicate with you, to send you marketing information, how we provide you with customized and relevant advertising, and whether you want to stay signed into your account.
- You can control your email communication preferences in the communication preference section within your System account. There, you can also control your member-to-member communications preferences setting and choose which newsletters and promotions you want to receive.
- If you do not wish to receive marketing communications from us, you can unsubscribe via the link in an email you received, change your communication preferences within your System account, or contact us as described in the contact us section below.
- If you do not wish to participate in our advertising personalization programs, you can opt-out by following the directions provided within the applicable advertisement, or through the programs described in our User Cookie Notice. The effect of an opt-out will be to stop personalized advertising, but it will still allow the collection of personal information as otherwise described in this privacy notice. We do not allow third parties to track or collect your personal information on our sites for their own advertising purposes, without your consent.
- Sharing Personal Information with Others
We use service providers, for example, to send email messages.
We transfer information as needed if we change our corporate structure, and we may share the information with our affiliate entities.
The Operator shares personal information related to you with service providers and other third parties, if necessary to fulfill the purposes for collecting the personal information, on condition that any such third party will commit to protect your privacy as applicable laws and this policy require.
The Operator may share personal information to the following third parties:
- Third party financial institutions with whom we partner to offer financial products to you, for them to provide joint content and services (such as, registration, transactions and customer support). These third party financial institution partners will use your personal information to send you marketing communications only if you have requested their services
- Third party providers of Websites, applications, services and tools that we cooperate with so that they can publish or advertise your listings and their content on their Websites or in their applications, services and tools. If we transfer personal information along with the content of your listings to third party providers, this will be solely on the basis of an agreement limiting use by the third party provider of such personal information to processing necessary to fulfil their contract with us and obligating the third party provider to take security measures with regard to such data. Third party providers are not permitted to sell, lease or in any other way transfer the personal information included in your listings to third parties
- When transacting with another User, the other User may request that we provide him/her with information about you necessary to complete the transaction, such as your name, account ID, email address, contact details, or other information from you needed to promote the reliability and security of the transaction
- If a transaction fails, is put on hold, or is later invalidated, we may also provide the other User with details of the unsuccessful transaction
- The other User receiving your information should only use it for purposes related to the transaction. Unless you have consented to receive marketing from them, they should not contact you for marketing purposes
- To prevent, detect, mitigate, and investigate potentially illegal acts, fraud and/or security breaches, and to assess and manage risk, including to alert you if fraudulent activities have been detected on your System and/or Pioneer and/or Pay Pal accounts.
- To provide customer services, including to help service your account or resolve disputes (e.g., billing or transactional disputes).
- To facilitate the processing of payment cards when you pay within our services.
- The Operator might share personal information with law enforcement and/or government agencies, courts, and/or other organizations: (a) as the law requires, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process; and/or (b) when the Operator believes in good faith that disclosure/sharing is necessary to protect his rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
- Share or transfer personal information if the Operator is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, as part of such transaction. The Operator will provide a prominent notice on the Website and/or System of any change in ownership or uses of this information if applicable. The entity which will assume the ownership of the Website and/or System will continue to protect personal information related to you under this Policy.
- Aggregated and Analytical Information:
Aggregated data is not identifiable. We use it for legitimate business purposes and may use standard analytical tools.
The Operator also collects non-identifiable information through Google Analytics. Analytics data include for example, the type of browser, browser language, type of operating System, domain name of Internet service provider, device IP address web pages visited, times and dates of visits and the content you access on and/or through the Website and/or System.
The privacy practices of these tools are subject to their own privacy policies. The Operator therefore encourages you to read Google’s policy regarding its analytics services at:
The Operator uses anonymous, statistical or aggregated information and shares them with the Operator’s partners for legitimate business purposes. This has no effect on your privacy because there is no reasonable way to extract data from the aggregated information that can be associated with you.
- Cookies, web beacons, and similar technologies
Cookies are used for the ongoing and orderly operation of the Website and/or System, including for the purpose of collecting statistical data about use of the Sites, the verification of information, adjusting the Website to your personal preferences and for purposes of information security.
Cookies – cookies are text files created by your browser according to a command from the Website computers. Some of the Cookies will expire when you close down the browser and others are saved on your computer’s hard disk.
The cookies contain a variety of information, such as the pages you have accessed, the amount of time you spent on the Website, the source from which you reached the Website, sections and information you have sought during your entries into the Website, and more.
Cookies can be disabled or removed by tools that are available in most commercial browsers. The preferences for each browser you use will need to be set separately and different browsers offer different functionality and options
Web beacons – Small graphic images (also known as “pixel tags” or “clear GIFs”) that may be included on our website and/or system, that typically work in conjunction with cookies to identify our users and user behavior.
Similar technologies – Technologies that store information in your browser or device utilizing local shared objects or local storage, such as flash cookies, HTML 5 cookies, and other web application software methods. These technologies can operate across all of your browsers, and in some instances may not be fully managed by your browser and may require management directly through your installed applications or device. We do not use these technologies for storing information to target advertising to you on or off our website and/or system.
We may use the terms “cookies” or “similar technologies” interchangeably in our policies to refer to all technologies that we may use to store data in your browser or device or that collect information or help us identify you in the manner described above.
We may use first-party or third-party cookies and web beacons to deliver content, including ads relevant to your interests, on our Website and/or System or on third party sites. This includes using technologies to understand the usefulness to you of the advertisements and content that has been delivered to you, such as whether you have clicked on an advertisement.
If you wish to delete cookies or limit the kinds of cookies that can be placed on your device you need to check out the settings in your browser, use the ‘Help’ tab or look for settings like ‘Options’ or ‘Privacy.’ From there, you can delete cookies, block them or control when they can be placed.
You may encounter web beacons and tracking technologies from our third-party service providers, including but not limited to (1) Facebook to provide advertising services through Facebook’s advertising and marketing platforms (e.g., Audience Network, Website Custom Audiences) and other social networking plug-ins or marketing tools, and (2) Google to provide advertising services through Google’s advertising and marketing platforms (e.g., DoubleClick for Publishers, Google DoubleClick AdX Service, Adwords). Facebook and Google may use the personal information that they have collected about you on our Website and/or System pursuant to their own privacy policies.
In order to opt – out of such third parties web beacons and tracking technologies, you should request and follow their instructions at their privacy policies, You can find a full overview of all such third parties privacy policies used on the Website and/or System at the following list :
We do not permit any third-party content on sites to include or utilize any cookies, web beacons, local storage, or similar technologies for tracking purposes or to collect your personal information for their own purposes. If you believe a listing or other third-party content might be collecting personal information or using tracking technologies on one of our Website and/or System, please report it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Accessing, controlling and protecting personal information Related to you
You can request access to personal information related to you.
At any time, you can contact the Operator at: email@example.com and request to access the personal information that the Operator keeps on you. The Operator will need to ask you to provide credentials to make sure that you are who you claim to be. If you find that the details on your account are not accurate, complete or updated, then please provide the Operator the necessary information to correct it.
In order to request such application to the operator, you should send an e-mail with the following headline at the subject : ” request to access my personal information”.
At any time, you can contact the Operator firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a copy of the personal information that the Operator keeps about you, and to verify the accuracy of the data.
In order to request such application to the operator, you should send an e-mail with the following headline at the subject : ” receive a copy of my personal information.
If you’d like the opertor to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal information related to you., please contact the Operator at email@example.com and the Operator will respond in a reasonable time.
In order to request such application to the operator, you should send an e-mail with the following headline at the subject : “withdraw my consent to process personal information”.
If you’d like the Operator to delete data that you provided through the Website and/or System, please contact the Operator at firstname.lastname@example.org and the Operator will respond in a reasonable time.
In order to request such application to the operator, you should send an e-mail with the following headline at the subject : “delete information provided by me”.
The Operator retains and uses personal information related to you as necessary to comply with its legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce the Operator’s agreements.
In addition, after the Operator deletes personal information related to you, residual copies will take a period of time before they are deleted from the Operator’s active servers and remain in its backup Systems.
This deletion will not change or delete personal information which the Operator has already shared with third parties, as this Policy permits in this Policy or any other agreement between you and the Operator.
- The General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) (GDPR).
In operating the Website and/or System, the Operator processes personal information as a data controller (as this term is defined in the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) (GDPR)). As a data controller, the Operator is committed to fulfill data subjects’ (i.e. Users) GDPR rights. This section applies to GDPR-covered processing of personal information.
We base our processing of personal information as a data controller on the following lawful grounds:
All processing of personal information related to you which are not based on the lawful grounds indicated below, are based on your consent.
We process your account and payment details to perform the contract with you.
We will process Personal Information related to you to comply with a legal obligation and to protect your and others’ vital interests.
We will rely on our legitimate interests, which we believe are not overridden by your fundamental rights and freedoms, for the following purposes:
- Communications with you, including direct marketing where you are our client or a User of our client, or where you make contact with us through our Website and/or System;
- Cyber security;
- Support, customer relations, service operations;
- Enhancements and improvements to yours and other Users’ experience with our services
- Fraud detection and misuse of the Service.
- Access the data that the Operator keeps about you. The Operator will need to ask you to provide us credentials to make sure that you are who you claim you are. If you find that the data is not accurate, complete or updated, then you can provide us with the necessary information to rectify it.
- Contact us if you want to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal information related to you. Exercising this right will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
- Request to delete or restrict access to personal information related to you. The Operator will postpone or deny your request if personal information related to you is in current use for providing the services or due to other legitimate purposes, such as compliance with regulatory requirements associated with the Operator.
If you exercise one (or more) of the above-mentioned rights, in accordance with the provisions of applicable law, you can request to be informed that third parties that hold Personal Information related to you, in accordance with this Policy, will act accordingly.
You can ask to transfer personal information related to you in accordance with your right to data portability.
You can object to the processing of personal information related to you for direct marketing purposes.
You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affecting you.
You have a right to lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority of your habitual residence, place of work or of an alleged infringement of the GDPR.
A summary and further details about your rights under EU data protection laws, is available on the EU Commission’s Website at: https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/law-topic/data-protection/reform/rights-citizens_en
The Operator does periodical assessments of its data processing and privacy practices, to make sure that he complies with this policy, to update the policy when needed, and to verify that the policy is displayed properly and accessible.
If you have any concerns about the way the Operator processes personal information related to you, you are welcome to contact the Operator’s data protection at: email@example.com
The Operator will look into your enquiry and make good-faith efforts to resolve any existing or potential dispute with you. If you remain unhappy with the response you received, you can also refer the matter to the data protection authorities.
- Data Retention
We retain personal information as needed for legitimate and lawful purposes.
The Operator stores and retains personal information related to you for as long as you use the Website and/or System and/or remain subscribed to the Operator’s newsletter. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Operator stores and retains personal information related to you for a reasonable time of up to 45 days after you stopped using the Website and/or System and/or unsubscribed to the Operator’s newsletter , for internal reporting and analytics and improving the Website and/or System and/or any product or services provided thereto.
The Operator retains the information collected through the Website and/or System for so long as you use the relevant service or until you choose to unsubscribe from the Website and/or System mailing, or until the Operator deletes personal information related to you following your request.
The Operator retains various types of personal information for longer periods pursuant to legal requirements under the applicable law.
The Operator will make efforts to guarantee that personal information is kept for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal information is processed.
In any case, as long as the Operator uses personal information related to you to provide the services, Operator will retain the Personal Information about you, unless a law requires Operator to delete it, or if Operator accepts your request to delete the personal information, pursuant to applicable laws, or if Operator decides to remove it at its discretion.
- Data Security
The Operator implements Systems, applications and procedures to secure personal information, to minimize the risks of theft, damage, loss of information, or unauthorized access or use of information.
The Operator is concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of personal information related to you. The Operator and its hosting services implement Systems, applications and procedures to secure personal information related to you, to minimize the risks of theft, damage, loss of personal information, or unauthorized access or use of personal information.
For example, the Operator limits access to personal information to authorized personnel who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve the Website and/or System.
These measures provide sound industry standard security. However, although the Operator makes efforts to protect your privacy, the Operator cannot guarantee that the services will be immune from any wrongdoings, malfunctions, unlawful interceptions or access, or other kinds of abuse and misuse.
- Transfer of Data Outside your Territory:
We store and process personal information in the US, in sites operated and maintained by cloud-based service providers.
The Operator stores and processes personal information in sites operated and maintained by cloud based service providers. Please see the operator’s sub-processors at:
Liquid Web Inc.
2703 Ena Dr.
Lansing, MI 48917, US
If you are a resident in a jurisdiction where transfer of personal information related to you to another jurisdiction requires your consent, then you hereby provide the Operator and/or the System your express and unambiguous consent to such transfer or by using the Website and/or the System, you hereby provide your express consent to such transfer (as applicable).
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), processes and stores Personal Information related to you in the US on the Operator’s behalf in accordance with the highest degree of security.
Liquid Web Inc.
2703 Ena Dr.
Lansing, MI 48917, US
To the extent necessary under EU privacy laws and regulations, the Operator will implement data onward transfer instruments, such as the controller to processor EU-US Standard Contractual Clauses, the Privacy Shield Framework and a statement of compliance with the Privacy Shield Principles.
- Contact us:
The Operator strictly obeys the provisions of the law and respects the right of Users of the Website and/or System and others to privacy and to a good reputation.
Please contact the Operator’s at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.